Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any veterinary students able to help me?

Options
  • 29-12-2012 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Looking to replace my UCD veterinary college of Ireland body warmer. Anybody know any companies familiar with the logo, or even the company that does the veterinary clothes for the students every year????

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mumtoe&e

pseudo_23 wrote: »
    Looking to replace my UCD veterinary college of Ireland body warmer. Anybody know any companies familiar with the logo, or even the company that does the veterinary clothes for the students every year????

Cheers

Hey
    I get all my UCD hoodies from a company in Kildare, very reasonable prices. UCD crest and whatever else you want embroidered on to it, here's the web address, if you go into the catalogue you can see the range of clothing that they do
    www.jackandjade.com

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

An order for stuff just went in before Christmas, but I'd bet if you contact vetsoc they can help you. They have a FB page, maybe try messaging them there or get details from John Buckley in vet office.

Advertisement