Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening Hours on New Years Eve

Options
  • 29-12-2012 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

Hey just wondering what time will the banks be open on New Years Eve , If they are open at all that is ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭ofcork

Need to know this as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭ofcork

Just saw the thread for opening hours above!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭donmaga1

see above

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

id say its normal working hours, monday is not a bank holiday so i would assume it would the usual working hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Affluenza

I've got a laptop to order before the 3rd would I be able to deposit cash on Monday and would it be in my account before Wednesday at 12am?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Affluenza wrote: »
    I've got a laptop to order before the 3rd would I be able to deposit cash on Monday and would it be in my account before Wednesday at 12am?
    I think it appears in your account instantly. Open to correction though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi All,

Thanks for posting.

Our branches will be opened normal working hours today, with the exception of some of the college/campus branches. Opening hours for individual branches can be found here.
    Affluenza wrote: »

As ferrigan101 correctly mentioned above, a cash lodgement will be credited to your account immediately.

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement