Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mincing chicken carcasses

Options
  • 29-12-2012 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone would have a recommendation for a good grinder/mincer that would manage chicken carcasses?

Thanks, emer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,418 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I can't recommend a grinder, but why exactly do you want to grind up a carcass.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

I can't see what relevance this has to Cooking & Recipes.

I'd suggest the Farming & Forestry forum as those guys would probably have a better knowledge of carcass disposal methods/equipment.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Going by the OP's user name, I'd guess it might be for making pet food, so the Animals & Pet Issues forum would seem the most suitable to me.

The Shooting forum then. The API gang may be a bit sensitive if asked about how to grind up animal carcasses. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

The Shooting forum then. The API gang may be a bit sensitive if asked about how to grind up animal carcasses. ;)
    Not really, there's been an ongoing discussion there about switching their dogs to a RAW diet for a while now.

• Advertisement

So, OP there you go - try Animal & Pet Issues.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement