Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injury hits the jets !

Options
  • 30-12-2012 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

Playing a pick up game over the holidays. The Jets play caller has done some damage to his wrist.

On a series note, I've injured my hand/wrist playing a rugby game over the silly season. I've tried to play some xbox but hand is fairly sore. I'm off for an X-ray in the morning. So who knows!

Hopefully it doesn't scupper my post season.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Playing a pick up game over the holidays. The Jets play caller has done some damage to his wrist.

On a series note, I've injured my hand/wrist playing a rugby game over the silly season. I've tried to play some xbox but hand is fairly sore. I'm off for an X-ray in the morning. So who knows!

Hopefully it doesn't scupper my post season.

Wrist injury; girlfriend away...christmas...need i say more.

As a friend i can testify that you wouldnt know what a rugby ball was if it hit you in the nuts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Drama from the Jets? :eek:

Pics of xray scan required before anyone believes you

Kindly arrange to upload these tomorrow morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

My season could be over .. Need to see what a controller is like in my hands .. No user control methinks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Bad luck there man....ah shure ya only need one hand to play really.
    Buttons if you're passing,left analogue if you're running and just pick the plays on defense:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Mine and Berty's game just got a lot more important so! Unlucky man :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Pulling a Ben Rothlisberger?

Injury news all week and then a last second miraculous recovery

Drink up that Guinness man, iron for a healthy diet!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭Raoul

Just seen this.

That is disastrous Dave. Hopefully you are able to play or else it will be me and berth for our second superbowl in a row.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Raoul wrote: »
    Just seen this.

That is disastrous Dave. Hopefully you are able to play or else it will be me and berth for our second superbowl in a row.
    The game can't screw me out of it again this season ;)

Advertisement