Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I, Superbiker movie on TV next Tuesday

• 30-12-2012 1:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭

For anyone interested, the movie/documentary I, Superbiker is on Controversial TV next Tuesday night at 9pm. I have a reminder on it. Not gonna miss this!!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Nice one, I just had a look on the web and you can download this from tpb etc, there is also a sequel also. Downloading now, going to watch it later...

On the subject of motorbike movies, I found a brilliant movie the other day called "Moto" - fantastically made movie about all areas of motocross, well worth a watch - you can find it online, try 1channel.ch - there are now 4 of them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Looking forward to seeing this, getting it off tpb aswell, I'll leave it on so if anyone else wants to get it they will at a decent constant speed

Edit: Download is slow on the 720p version, taking ages. Once I have it in like 3/4 hours I'll seed for a day or two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,116 ✭✭✭Mech1

Seeding this now on high speed connection
    search for
    98E6076CB9C4B41316A04542E823F311226C7D7E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

What is Controversial TV please?.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,619 ✭✭✭prunudo

Never heard of it before but it's on channel 200 on the sky box. Have it set to record for later viewing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

jvan wrote: »
    Never heard of it before but it's on channel 200 on the sky box. Have it set to record for later viewing.

I stuck with poxy UPC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

jvan wrote: »

Yeah, channel 200, it becomes Loaded TV at a certain time. Superbike magazine have a program on every Tuesday at 9, presented by Jamie Whitham for anyone interested.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Advertisement