Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation

• 30-12-2012 2:07am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 207 ✭✭

Is it possible to get accommodation in UCC after Christmas in the likes of Castle White, vic mills, ect, if someone else has pulled out. How much less do you have to pay? since its only half the year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I know that there is rooms free in the Student Village in Cork- I'd say your best bet is just to ring the accommodation office of wherever you're looking at. Some foreign exchange students have gone home after Term 1 so there probably is rooms free around UCC.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 207 ✭✭StrugglingSoul

I know that there is rooms free in the Student Village in Cork- I'd say your best bet is just to ring the accommodation office of wherever you're looking at. Some foreign exchange students have gone home after Term 1 so there probably is rooms free around UCC.

Do you have any idea of knowing who you end up with?? Or is it just hit and miss. Is it half the price? giving that half the academic year is gone?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

I have no idea if you'd know who you'd end up with but I'm fairly sure that it is half the price for half the year :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 207 ✭✭StrugglingSoul

I have no idea if you'd know who you'd end up with but I'm fairly sure that it is half the price for half the year :)

Thanks, why do I get the impression that no freshers stay at university hall?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭IHeartChemistry

Cos they arent allowed to... 2nd years and up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭Nicole.

Hey, there are definitely openings in UCC accommodation. I got this information from the Facebook UCC fáilte fest page:

"Are you happy with your accommodation? Vacancies at the following properties:

UCC Castlewhite castlewhite@ucc.ie
    UCC University Hall universityhall@ucc.ie
    UCC Victoria Lodge victorialodge@ucc.ie
    UCC Dennehy’s Cross universityhall@ucc.ie"

Advertisement