Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 trade in??

Options
  • 30-12-2012 3:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello,

Just wondering what would a trade in for the Xbox 360 s 250GB version be worth these days? I only really use my Xbox for Netflix now and I also recently built a gaming computer so I mainly game on that. So I thought I would trade it in =P.

Thanks,

aspendy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

CeX, who tend to be the most generous on the high-street (in Dublin, at least), offer around €135 for trade-in, and €107 cash for it.

http://ie.webuy.com/product.php?mode=buy&catid=783

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 aspendy

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    CeX, who tend to be the most generous on the high-street (in Dublin, at least), offer around €135 for trade-in, and €107 cash for it.

http://ie.webuy.com/product.php?mode=buy&catid=783

I've looked up some things about CeX and they have a wait time for console trade ins where they test it. Do they do it infront of you just the general stuff test it turns on, games work, connects to live, etc... or do I have to leave it there overnight??
    Just some people said they do it right there infront of them some say a hour and some said 24 hours. But that's all from the UK stores I don't know how different it is here =/.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Meesared

aspendy wrote: »
    I've looked up some things about CeX and they have a wait time for console trade ins where they test it. Do they do it infront of you just the general stuff test it turns on, games work, connects to live, etc... or do I have to leave it there overnight??
    Just some people said they do it right there infront of them some say a hour and some said 24 hours. But that's all from the UK stores I don't know how different it is here =/.
    It all depends on how busy they are, drop in and ask anyway

Advertisement