Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get project printed?

• 30-12-2012 5:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

I need to get a business project printed and am looking to recommend a place in Limerick or Castletroy or Raheen.

When I was in college two years ago The Hub was great so sad to hear it closed.

Is there any other place like The Hub in Limerick?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

angeleyes wrote: »
    I need to get a business project printed and am looking to recommend a place in Limerick or Castletroy or Raheen.

I think there is a place on Roches Street, on the left as you walk up the street, close enough to Emerald Alpine! Can't think of the name of it now though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

angeleyes wrote: »

There is a print place next to knights barber shop on catherine street called polyprint.

10c a page and gets cheaper if you are printing allot. 3 euro minimum spend though.

http://goo.gl/maps/zWXuN

Ohh and the hub actually burned down about a year and a half ago.

Advertisement