Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags set their dogs on a cat

• 30-12-2012 11:33am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭

Last night a few doors up, this cat was born a kitten in our back garden about 3 years ago and we'd been feeding it since.....can only hope he died quickly from shock, was absolutley fuming! <snip> always at it when they see a cat about

Mod note: OP, whilst I understand your justified anger, I've removed the reference to the violent measures you'd like to have taken against the perpetrators, as advocating such measures is against the charter.
    Thanks,
    DBB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Why don't you report them if they are always at it? They sound like they shouldn't be allowed keep any pets.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭mrbrown69

I would but don't know who they are where they live, a bunch of street rats who pass by occasionaly on the way to a garage up the road....there's a rough old estate round back where we live so they must be from round there...we have 2 house cats and I swear if they ever end up like this you'll be reading the story in the newspapers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Its Behind You!

How horrible a thing to have happened.

A similar thing happened to me, well it wasn't my cat, but the ******* pulled up in a big new van, slid open the door, out flies this massive greyhound, the poor thing didn't stand a chance.

"Blooding" the dog apparently... b******s.

I don't want to pontificate Mr Brown, but try and steer clear of them.

Report it to the Garda, which I know is pretty pointless in itself, these people can only be got if there is hard evidence, probably video evidence.

I swear these people are "blooding themselves" for similar treatment of humans later in life, or perhaps even currently. I mean if you can do it to an animal, you can probably treat a human just as bad.

Its a dilemma I know, as you have your own pets, but
    I wouldn't like to think that you would get too involved and for it to have a further detrimental affect on you and yours because of these scumbags.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭mrbrown69

Ok turns out the cat I thought it was turned up in the garden this morning so it wasn't him and I was pleased (quite hard to tell feral black and white's apart) ...regardless it was someone's cat or someone who looked after it that was needlessly killed.....anyway

Advertisement