Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPW: Trade-ins

Options
  • 30-12-2012 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,849 ✭✭✭

Any help appreciated.

Do the carphone warehouse take more than 1 phone on a trade-in? (I have an iPhone 3GS & 4)

Also the iPhone 4 is locked to O2UK, will they accept this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭boc121

As long as it turns on they'll take it and its only one per trade in.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

I'm sure you know but you'd be better off selling them privately. More money. Especially if you can get the O2uk phone unlocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,849 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

cookie1977 wrote: »
    I'm sure you know but you'd be better off selling them privately. More money. Especially if you can get the O2uk phone unlocked.

I know but it's about €60-100 to get it unlocked so the CPW way is possibly less hassle. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

sparrowcar wrote: »

I know but it's about €60-100 to get it unlocked so the CPW way is possibly less hassle. Thanks anyway.

O2 will unlock it for free if youve spent 150 on top ups with it.

O2 will unlock it for free if youve spent 150 on top ups with it.

O2 UK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

Should still be the same either way.

Should still be the same either way.

O2 UK used to say you had to have device 12 months before they unlock it. That's on PAYG

Advertisement