Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Live - Contact photo

Options
  • 30-12-2012 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

I've recently moved to windows live mail. For the life of me, I cannot see if I am able to put a photo for any of my contacts? It doesn't seem to be an option, or am I just missing it?

It's fine for contacts I am sharing with Google, but I want Live to be the main location of my contacts.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Ranjo wrote: »
    I've recently moved to windows live mail. For the life of me, I cannot see if I am able to put a photo for any of my contacts? It doesn't seem to be an option, or am I just missing it?

It's fine for contacts I am sharing with Google, but I want Live to be the main location of my contacts.

When you go to edit contact, what happens if you left click the logo placeholder, or try right clicking and see if there appears an option. I don't use WLM but I reckon it is something simple :)

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭Ranjo

I am sure it's something simple too, so simple I'm missing it!!

Right-click the logo just gives the standard option to save the image. Left-click does nothing.

When going into edit-mode for a contact, the options are fairly slim: Name, Email, Phone, Address and Other. Not much really.

I am doing this with Chromium and Firefox browsers (via Linux) so will try from work with Windows/IE but I can't see that being it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I might be wrong on this, but I dont think you get to put an image. I always thought it displays an image when the person has put one on their windows live account

Advertisement