Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stolen last night..

• 30-12-2012 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, a mates bike was stolen on Lally Road, Ballyfermot last night.

Its a 97' GSXR750 SRAD Streetfighter.

gixxer_zps27a3d487.jpg

Any info would be appreciated to my PM or to the Devils Disciples facebook page please.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Sorry to hear that, my mothers is not too far away,and I have lost two bikes myself up there. Hopefully, he will get it back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Odysseus wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that, my mothers is not too far away,and I have lost two bikes myself up there. Hopefully, he will get it back.

Hopefully, there's a few of us taking a spin out around the area later.

I wouldn't mind but he only finished paying for the thing and then was made redundant the week before Christmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Really sorry to hear that, just when I taught the spate of robberies was dying down. Really hope he gets it back in one piece. Savage looking bike BTW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Hope ye find it buddy, I'd pay to see the "conversation" ye will have with the cnut that stole it.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Sorry to hear that man, someone had a go at mine the other week but thankfully didn't get it. Do you think you might find it? Would they be stupid enough to leave it in view? Hopefully so I suppose. Was it locked at all?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭The Gride

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Try putting it up on www.donedeal.ie with a reward. It worked for my nephew. He got his back and was happy to pay as he had left the keys in it so his Insurance Co would not want to know. I know it goes against all to have to pay but for a €1 advert on Donedeal it may be worth it. Hope you find it.

Thanks lads.. No point putting it into Donedeal, tbh its not worth handing over money for it.

As is usual with these things he didn't put a lock on it and left it outside a mates house in Bally'er ~ I know, I know!!.

Thanks lads.. No point putting it into Donedeal, tbh its not worth handing over money for it.

As is usual with these things he didn't put a lock on it and left it outside a mates house in Bally'er ~ I know, I know!!.

Try it. You might be surprised. We put an advert on Donedeal. A guy called asking for more info on it. He was not the thief I believe but he said he just might know who had it as it was been offered around. He called back with info that he could not have known unless he had access to it. A deal was struck. No Gardai involved. All worked out thank God.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Pedro K

I think I've seen that bike at a few rallies before. Hopefully he gets it back.

We have if back!. Details to follow :-)

• Advertisement

That's excellent news, I hope it's not too fcuked up and that the people who took it got a nice "talking" to. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Nice one! It's amazing how you can get a bike back if you know the right people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

We have if back!. Details to follow :-)

I hope there was kickings dispensed !!

KTRIC wrote: »
    I hope there was kickings dispensed !!

Well you know the crowd who are involved, so details can't follow ~ purely to protect the guilty ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

I only live down the road in Palmerstown. I'm wondering if its the same people who tried to steal my bike twice in 2012. Had to chase them down the road the last time.

Any sort of description of the vehicle they used to put it in?

Well you know the crowd who are involved, so details can't follow ~ purely to protect the guilty ;)

I want details....PM Me mó chara,

*may be still drunk*

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Jackasaurus rex

good result. hope the ****ers got a pasting

Delighted to hear ye got the bike back.

Advertisement