Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courier from Limerick to Dublin?

Options
  • 30-12-2012 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a courier to urgently bring a key from Limerick City to Dublin tomorrow (same day collection/delivery). I'm finding it difficult to get information about it today as most companies seem to be closed on a Sunday.

Can anyone recommend a courier company that would do this if I rang them tomorrow?

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Aquals wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm looking for a courier to urgently bring a key from Limerick City to Dublin tomorrow (same day collection/delivery). I'm finding it difficult to get information about it today as most companies seem to be closed on a Sunday.

Can anyone recommend a courier company that would do this if I rang them tomorrow?

Thanks for your help!

Have you tried the big ones? UPS, FedEx, DPD, Nightline, DHL to name a few. They should all be open on sundays.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Aquals

Have tried DHL, Nightline and Fedex. Surprisingly seem to be uncontactable today! Will try the others you mention!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭zega

Aquals wrote: »
    Have tried DHL, Nightline and Fedex. Surprisingly seem to be uncontactable today! Will try the others you mention!

Probably a bit late but cyclone and wheels would be your best best.

Advertisement