Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open24 problems.

Options
  • 30-12-2012 5:43pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Any one else having problems logging into Open24 today. I tried logging in earlier but the site was really slow and kept timing out on me. When I did eventually log in, I clicked on my account and it immediately logged me out. Every time I log in since then it just redirects me to the page you get when you log out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭darklighter

Same here.

Was working fine last night.

You could try ringing the credit card number if you need something?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭fixxation

Same problems with it for me too. Try to login and then you're instantly thrown to the Logout screen.

I remember this happened a month ago also... quite annoying that they have such buggy software, doesn't give me much confidence in them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭eok56

Same here... and to top it off I am after forgetting my pin number for my visa debit card...or else something really wrong with PTSB...saying my pin is wrong but I am sure it isn't! now I have locked my pin on my card, can't log on to transfer money to someone else so I can withdraw and it is the day before new years!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I need to print out a statement. Plus, I hate ringing up, it's far less convenient.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

fixxation wrote: »
    Same problems with it for me too. Try to login and then you're instantly thrown to the Logout screen.

I remember this happened a month ago also... quite annoying that they have such buggy software, doesn't give me much confidence in them now.

It's happened a few times in the past. It's a complete pain in the ass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,223 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

I can't use open24 either but if I use m.open24.ie for the mobile version I have no problems.

So maybe you folks try using m.open24.ie too, in fact I actually prefer that version.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭eok56

neither working for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

just logged into the website with no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

The 2 main problems I have with Open24.ie is that the website often just logs you straight out the second you enter your keycode (the digits) and wont rectify until you lof off and on again and the second problem is that when you hit "Apply" for one of their online savings accounts which are a feature of Open24, you always get the message "Cannot set up account at this time", got that loads of times. If they want you to ring up and set it up that way, fair enough, so why even give you the option to do it online :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭AnnaSophia

The 2 main problems I have with Open24.ie is that the website often just logs you straight out the second you enter your keycode (the digits) and wont rectify until you lof off and on again and the second problem is that when you hit "Apply" for one of their online savings accounts which are a feature of Open24, you always get the message "Cannot set up account at this time", got that loads of times. If they want you to ring up and set it up that way, fair enough, so why even give you the option to do it online :rolleyes:

That could be because your account is missing a piece of information such as a PPSN, if you give them a ring, they should be able to sort it out for you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

This is an Id thing check on your accounts see if its all up to date. If not provided within last 2 yrs then u have to provide again

Advertisement