Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blacberry 9900

Options
  • 30-12-2012 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi folks,

I'm thinking of upgrading to a Blackberry 9900, has anyone any experience with it? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Froyo

Matg wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I'm thinking of upgrading to a Blackberry 9900, has anyone any experience with it? :)

I take it you're a fan of Blackberry?

It's a nice, sleek design. Camera is rubbish and the battery life should be a lot better for a BB.

OS7 is pretty dated compared to everything else out there, though it will continue to be supported for a while yet....

My advice: hold out for the launch of the Blackberry 10 at the end of next month.

Handset on launch is the L series with the qwerty N series following shortly after it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Matg wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I have one and I love it. It's a work horse if media consumption and gaming isn't your thing but as Froyo said with the announcement of BB10 devices (z10 full touch screen and x10 qwerty keyboard 9900 style with larger screen) coming on the 30th January, might be worth holding out if for nothing else then the discounts that are due to be applied to the 9900

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Matg

I have a Blackberry Torch & I'm use to the workings off it, plus it does everything I need.
    I also have over 1000 contacts due to my work, so the Blackberry Protect is a good peace of mind............in case I lost my nos.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Matg

Thx for the advice

Advertisement