Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delievery on new years eve?

Options
  • 30-12-2012 7:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

does littlewoodsireland deliever items on new years eve? which will be tomorrow? cause my item i orderd last week was told the lasted delievery date by the 30th december
    so im a little confused thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

I dont think any of the main couriers are working tomorrow.who do they use for deliveries?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

jjf1974 wrote: »
    I dont think any of the main couriers are working tomorrow.who do they use for deliveries?

fastway are the couriers

checked online their it looks like their doing delieveries tomorrow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

There will be no collection/delivery service after 21/12/12 until 02/01/2013

http://www.postplus.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Jarren wrote: »
    There will be no collection/delivery service after 21/12/12 until 02/01/2013

http://www.postplus.ie/

That Applies to the PostPlus, we order from littlewoods after the 21st Dec, got the parcel delivered by them on Friday 28th, also according to the Xmas schedule they will deliver today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Postplus is only the name of the booking system. In another words they are The Fastway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭sandin

Jarren wrote: »
    Postplus is only the name of the booking system. In another words they are The Fastway.
    Post plus are a division of fast way and have their own opening hours. - it's like checking the hours of your local Supervalu when you are looking for the hours of musgraves.

Advertisement