Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile Unlimited Offer

Options
  • 30-12-2012 7:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭

I want to sign up to to the emobile Unlimited plan for the Samsung Galaxy SIII. The website says the phone is free with this plan but when I go through the order process it says the charge is €139.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

The S III shows as costing €189 ....... the Galaxy Y is free .....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

This is where I'm looking - under the "Phone Price by Plan" tab.

http://www.emobile.ie/phonesplansmore/phones/details/?id=152

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

:D I was just coming back to edit my post to say I had found that :D

I could not find the plan referred to ...... emobile unlimited with 5GB data

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

I want to sign up to to the emobile Unlimited plan for the Samsung Galaxy SIII. The website says the phone is free with this plan but when I go through the order process it says the charge is €139.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Hi Miss Lockhart,

Was it the 12 or 18 month contract you are interested in availing of? I will get this looked into for you.

Grainne

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Hi Miss Lockhart,

Was it the 12 or 18 month contract you are interested in availing of? I will get this looked into for you.

Grainne

Hi,

The options are for 18 months or 24 months.

Anyway, I seem to have got this sorted - it seems to have been some sort of problem with using a certain web browser. The page to choose a plan wasn't loading properly and the writing was being superimposed over other writing.

It's working ok in a different browser.

Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement