Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas trees

Options
  • 30-12-2012 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Any info on xmas tree disposal??
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

conlof wrote: »
    Any info on xmas tree disposal??
    Cheers!

Here you are and for a great cause >http://www.greystonesguide.ie/tree-pick-up-connection-after-christmas/

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I think the south beach carpark might be a recycling drop off point too

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

I think the south beach carpark might be a recycling drop off point too

It is - I saw the sign there a day or two ago, just can't remember the cut off date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭Cork24

Why not use it for fire wood

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

Hi is anyone doing this? I have a tree stuck in the garden.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭audreyp

Hi is anyone doing this? I have a tree stuck in the garden.

Thanks

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056842425?page=1#post_82441198

Thread about this already, we got ours collected by the one recommended in the thread, good cause!

Thanks I will try that!

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭karma_coma

For those persons driving to dump their tree, please remember to park in the car park and not on the side of the road (which is a double yellow line + cycle lane).

A woman did this earlier today, she had also crossed the lane of traffic so her car was pointing at incoming traffic! Very dangerous (and illegal afaik) let alone being parked on a double yellow. I think her kids may have been in the car too..

She did this as I was cycling, had to overtake and she walked from behind her car heading to her door and didn't look...nearly knocked me off my bike in to the road (which was busy at the time).

The Christmas tree collection has been cancelled due to the tragic death of Ian McKeever.

Is anyone else collecting trees? thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Thanks Mango but I need someone to collect for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭hamstervision

Does anyone know of any Christmas tree collection services this year?

Anyone doing it for charity this year?

Advertisement