Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gun dealer

Options
  • 30-12-2012 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi I'm looking to buy maybe a beretta a400 light new. But before I do I want to hold this gun. My local dealers can get it in but Then i have to buy it. Anybody know where there is a helpfull dealer with a good new stock of guns I don't mind travelling
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Hi I'm looking to buy maybe a beretta a400 light new. But before I do I want to hold this gun. My local dealers can get it in but Then i have to buy it. Anybody know where there is a helpfull dealer with a good new stock of guns I don't mind travelling
    Cheers.

Atlantic Shooting Carlow,
    Griffin Hawe, Athy
    CG Hobbies , Celbridge
    Patrick Carley, Enniscorthy
    And best of all .....
    Tannyoky, Newry, huge stock, see www.tannyokyguns.co.uk & they even help u with thw import, lots of pepole say uts hard, its not I done it woth a section 11, they will assist you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 its not easy

Griffin Hawe, Athy
    CG Hobbies , Celbridge
    And best of all .....
    Tannyoky, Newry, huge stock, see www.tannyokyguns.co.uk & they even help u with thw import, lots of pepole say uts hard, its not I done it woth a section 11, they will assist you.
    Cheers thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Griffin Hawe, Athy
    CG Hobbies , Celbridge
    And best of all .....

Tannyoky, in Newry, is a fine spot but a long drive from the south, the web site is not great. it just tells you what they are agents for, you cannot browse the
    gun room to see what they have and the prices, if they did you would get more people travelling up knowing what they have and their price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Tannyoky, in Newry, is a fine spot but a long drive from the south, the web site is not great. it just tells you what they are agents for, you cannot browse the
    gun room to see what they have and the prices, if they did you would get more people travelling up knowing what they have and their price.

Click on the download page of stock guns, there is a list of at least 200 guns on there with prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

I have this without the kickoff and I think it is very good, Courtlough normally have one instock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭4200fps

Go for the best model of the Beretta A400s. Unico is the best of them

4200fps wrote: »
    Go for the best model of the Beretta A400s. Unico is the best of them
    Just bought a new beretta a400 xplor light with kick off today. Thanks for all the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

Just looked at it there on YouTube it's a serious looking bit of kit well may she wear.

How does the kick off work

Just looked at it there on YouTube it's a serious looking bit of kit well may she wear.

It's hard to explain. There is a good demo of it on you tube. It's nothing fancy a bit like a car shock absorber.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭rowa

The cousin bought a a400 brand new last summer with the kickoff system etc , had lot of trouble with the trigger in the first 3 or 4 months But appears to have sorted itself out now, just something to expect.

• Advertisement
Advertisement