Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost phone??

Options
  • 30-12-2012 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

hey guys.i found a mobile this evening in renmore park. its a nokia phone. i switched it on(surprised it even turned on because of all the rain today) but the battery was extremely low and it went dead before i could do anything with it. if ya know of anyone who has lost a phone around that area let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Fair play for posting.
    If you don't have a charger I suggest handing it in at the gardai, that's where I'd ask for a lost phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

ya i think i might do that tommorrow. im popping into town anyways. No ,its like an older nokia model so i don't have a charger for it unfortunately. i found it beside the dental surgery so i am gonna ask in there first tommorrow, if its open,just incase it belongs to one of the staff or that.

Advertisement