Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kobo Arc Doesn't Support Flash Player?

• 30-12-2012 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Got the ma a Kobo Arc 16GB E-Reader for Christmas. She used to watch a lot of stuff on RTE Player on her old laptop and told me she couldnt access RTE Player content on the Arc's browser. On the Kobo Arc's browser I went to the RTE Player website no videos would play and got the below message;

a more recent version of Adobe Flash Play is required to play this media, you can download the latest version by clicking this link:

the link brought me to Adobe Flash website but had the following message;

we're sorry, this content requires Adobe Flash Player, which is not supported by your device

Surely the Kobo fully supports Flash Player? If not does anyone know a work around for this, is there maybe a special RTE Player app for the Kobo. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!

Advertisement