Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Adds: Tactical Knifes

Options
  • 30-12-2012 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭

Any change of stopping Google Adds from bringing up Knife Depot.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,417 ✭✭✭✭Victor

What page was it showing up on?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭Tow

Seems to be random pages. It is now only appearing for me on this thread.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,488 ✭✭✭✭looksee

That's because you mentioned them and they are haunting you. Seriously. I was damned with ads from a UK shop because I checked to see did they sell Dylon dyes. Lands End clothing did the same

I really don't get the point - you know about the site because you have checked it. If you found what you wanted, fine, they have made a sale and you will go back if you wish. If you didn't find what you want, why keep showing you the stuff you have rejected?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

You should see what kind of ads appear in the ladies lounge chat thread with all our smut and chat. Most are NSFW :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Tow wrote: »
    Any change of stopping Google Adds from bringing up Knife Depot.

Whats wrong with it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,467 ✭✭✭Tow

Nodin wrote: »
    Whats wrong with it?

Most of items in the link are illegal in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Do they ship to Ireland, though?
    I mean there are people from the UK/Australia/etc on Boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

...when you click the link? As somebody who has imported knives and bayonets from the Netherlands, Germany, the US, Britain and France I'd say no, "most" of them aren't. Out of the 30 knives there on that page, I see 3 that would be problematic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭squirrelohara

Delete all your history and cookies and cache....everything really. I think its the cookies that know what you have looked at. Those damn delicious cookies

Advertisement