Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transferring photos from Nokia to ipad

Options
  • 31-12-2012 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

DOes anyone know how to transfer photos from a Nokia c3 to an iPad2? I bought a photo transfer app but for that to work I must also have the app on my phone, so that was a complete waste of money. I tried Bluetooth but the iPad won't recognise my phone.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

Do you have a lead to connect your nokia to a computer?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Sugarbomb

Yes and i have a lead to connect the ipad to the computer

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

You should be able to connect the phone to the computer and use it like a USB stick. Search for the photos on the phone, copy them over to the computer.

Then connect the ipad to the computer and copy over the files.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

Haven't tried it but if you set the USB mode of the phone to Mass Storage and use the USB Photo connector on the iPad then it should see the photos and import them.

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Nokia to pc and use Nokia suite. Photos are saved in my pictures.

Then transfer onto the ipad after from said folders.

Another way would be to upload from the C3 to dropbox or similar service, and download to the ipad via that app.

• Advertisement
Advertisement