Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Music on iPad

• 31-12-2012 1:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

I'm a new iPad owner and am getting the hang of using it...slowly!

I have music saved on my old laptop ( a combination of songs saved from CDs & iTunes stuff). I also have some music on a iPod.

Is it possible to transfer this music onto my iPad? I'm guessing it should be possible, but I have no idea of the process...

Please make advice simple.... Think idiot student / technophobe :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

iTunes should look after all of that for you. If you have it connected to your computer it should sync or at least offer the option to sync your music and video library in iTunes to it.

Ken

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Gorteen

Zener,

I have absolutely no idea what your reply means.....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Go to apple.com>support and iTunes/iPad and it will tell you how to get started

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

Just plug the iPad into the computer and click 'sync' on iTunes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Gorteen

OK. I'll try it...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Gorteen wrote: »
    OK. I'll try it...

Make sure you have dragged and dropped your music into itunes first though ;)

Advertisement