Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vintage darts on ESPN Classic today

• 31-12-2012 1:23am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭

No live darts today but on ESPN Classic they are showing the full series of Bellies and Bullseyes all day. Darts from the late 70's,80's and early 90's,some great memories to watch.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Jarjohn

Yeah was great to watch. And the players having a smoke, pint and a smile on their faces. Oh how times have changed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

On agai now..Lowe Vs Bob Anderson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I love the respect the crowd show to the players when throwing

I wish they showed some other documentary though, that series has been shown every year for the past 4 or 5.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Treble20

It was great to see some legends of the game in action today. Still remember at the age of 11 going off with my dad on a Saturday to a local darts pub which had the English channels beamed in to watch the MFI World Matchplay on ITV on that famous Saturday sports show World Of Sport I think it was called! My first hero was the late great Jocky Wilson,what a player and he having a beer and a smoke up on stage and chucking in 180's for fun,great days for the sport in the 80's.

• Advertisement
Advertisement