Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where to buy acid & lignin free boxes/paper?

• 31-12-2012 2:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi,

I've been searching for ages for acid & lignin free photo storage boxes. Does anyone know where I might be able to find them in Ireland or online? I'm looking for 5x7 & 6x4 boxes, or failing that some sturdy acid & lignin free paper so that I can line boxes myself. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Junipers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

one of my trade suppliers Conservation By Design sell them

they are sold to museums etc

what you should b looking for is archival museum storage enclosures.

the other option is to get some museum grade mountboard, which is made from cotton and make up some enclosures

Advertisement