Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is laughing at the victim of a crime considered abuse on Boards?

Options
  • 31-12-2012 3:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭

Why does Boards not see a member laughing at another member because they are the victim of a crime as abuse? Its something I really dont understand, perhaps someone in the know could clarify it for me?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

Offy wrote: »
    Why does Boards not see a member laughing at another member because they are the victim of a crime as abuse? Its something I really dont understand, perhaps someone in the know could clarify it for me?
    Perhaps you could give an example?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,380 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I would say it depends on the forum. If you post anything in after hours for example someone at some stage will make fun of you/blame you. In the more serious forums I would say report a post where you are being ridiculed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,759 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Far far away does not matter, no matter how disgusting the crime is.

Someone gets their pint spilled in Ireland, 200 pages of sanctimonious indignation.

Advertisement