Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone travelling from Limerick to Dublin?

• 31-12-2012 10:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need a key urgently brought from Mayorstone Park in Limerick city to Dublin today and thought I'd check here on the off chance that someone might be driving today and would like to start their new year off with a good deed?

I can meet anywhere in Dublin to collect it at this end.

Thanks a mill!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Lisapeep wrote: »
    Hi,

I need a key urgently brought from Mayorstone Park in Limerick city to Dublin today and thought I'd check here on the off chance that someone might be driving today and would like to start their new year off with a good deed?

I can meet anywhere in Dublin to collect it at this end.

Thanks a mill!

There is a big MMA event on in Dublin today I'm sure some people from Limerick will be going this event, you could also try asking in this thread - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056819078

Advertisement