Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture Retailers (Beds) in Sligo.

Options
  • 31-12-2012 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm asking this as I'm unsure of many of the local traders and weither they are still operating or not.
    I've to source a new bed and while I work weekdays in Galway where I could purchase it I'd sooner get one closer to home if possible.
    So apart from Roemer on Pearce Rd. What other retailers are going as I know quite a few have ceased trading of late?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭moonbloom

Mc Teirnan furniture down at the quay. Or good value at the shop at Collooney, just beside the farm shop

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

moonbloom wrote: »
    Mc Teirnan furniture down at the quay. Or good value at the shop at Collooney, just beside the farm shop

Are they the same as the place in one of the Industrial Estates on 1st Sea Road in Finisklin?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭sungem

johnsons in ballymote are excellent... great value and service

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭davebirl

Keith Taylor in castlebaldwin, I bought a new bed and couch off him a few months ago. Best value in Sligo I found. (071) 916 5690

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭FirstinLastout

Thanks all for the replies, appreciate the help.
    Many happy returns everyone!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

davebirl wrote: »
    Keith Taylor in castlebaldwin, I bought a new bed and couch off him a few months ago. Best value in Sligo I found. (071) 916 5690
    Second that, we bought a mattress there recently, very happy with them. There's a bed shop opened recently on High Street too, and Albany's have a small selection of beds also.

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

bonus beds in high street i have delt with them great bunch of lads and alot of their beds are irish made a winner in my book

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

sligono1 wrote: »
    bonus beds in high street i have delt with them great bunch of lads and alot of their beds are irish made a winner in my book

Was going to recommend them too

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭sligono1

good bunch making the most of what the recession has put before them they deserve the support a local business buying Irish Beds as well and top quality items as well.

Advertisement