Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Architect for bungalow extension & attic conversion?

Options
  • 31-12-2012 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I've already posted over in the construction and architect forum but was hoping someone local here may have some recommendations.

I'm looking for an experienced architect in Kerry. Hoping to add a kitchen / dining / sitting room extension (to side and rear) and also convert attic to master bedroom with small ensuite.

House is average, rectangular shaped bunglaow, in rural coastal area. An architect sympathetic to the style and planning regulations in these areas would be great.

Any recommendations posters may have would be great (and aldo any relevant information such as approx costs, recommended builders etc!)

Many thanks as always :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

I was Googling on the same subject before Christmas, and www.jameskellegher.com
    looked like a company worth contacting, partly because they mention house extensions on their site.
    However I have no knowledge of the quality of their work.

Advertisement