Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Receiving letters from Airtricity to New Occupier threating disconnection

Options
  • 31-12-2012 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

Hi, i moved to this new flat 1.5 months ago, and received several letters from Airtricity to new occupier demanding money, and one today threating with disconnection. I havent received any reply from Airtricity to emails i have been sent.

I switched over my ESB accounts from my prev. apartment to this new one, and i dont have anything to do with Airtricity.

I hope that they cant proceed with disconnection etc? I will send my acc. nr etc as PM to reps if they can help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi finnteme,

If you have an active account with Electric Ireland at the property in question, you cannot be disconnected by another supplier. I've just received your PM so will look into this for you now.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement