Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFC North trades

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

NekoChan wrote: »

Good to know.... I wonder if that applies to free agents as well. It would be nice to know if you going to take a stat hit BEFORE you sign them

Its just his overall that changes. He doesnt become slower or a worse tackler. You could always play a 3-4 olb as a 4-3 de.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Players ratings will not change from now until the new season. Season is over, they have either met their level 2 targets or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Ed Reed up on the block.

I'm in cap space hell so am willing to listen to offers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Whats his salary?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Ed Reed up on the block.

Cowboys could be interested.
    What you looking for? Can give picks and/or players

• Advertisement

adrian522 wrote: »
    Whats his salary?

Something ridiculous no doubt! I'll check now.
    Cowboys could be interested.
    What you looking for? Can give picks and/or players

Players preferable, but nothing in particular. Obviously I'd need a safety if he goes, and I wouldn't say no to a good TE or WR.

Edit: Website says 28m over 3 years, so 10ish i guess.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

The cap has really added problems for some teams.

I could imagine teams picked in M14 could be done on their cap space!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Ed Reed up on the block.

The Steelers are willing to help out arch rivals with their cap situational and take Ed Reed off their hands. We may be over spend ing here but we offer a 5th round draft pick.

The Rooney family need new glasses cleaners for during the games.

etloveslsd wrote: »
    The Steelers are willing to help out arch rivals with their cap situational and take Ed Reed off their hands. We may be over spend ing here but we offer a 5th round draft pick.

The Rooney family need new glasses cleaners for during the games.

Thanks for the generous offer, very tempting :pac:

However, as I am already going to face Flacco twice next year, I think I'll hold onto Reed!

Looking for a first round pick, between 1-15 if possible. If anyone has one, and has a trade in mind, hit me up.

• Advertisement

I am looking to move up in the second round. Will swap second round picks this year and give next year's second. Anyone able to help?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

What position are you in currently?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

How far up do you want to go?
    Im probably only 4-5 above you

How far up do you want to go?
    Im probably only 4-5 above you

As high as I can! That might work for me though.

As high as I can! That might work for me though.

Drop me a PM...

Drop me a PM...
    Sorry, was made a better offer. btw heli, I checked to see what picks you had and you dont have any?

Sorry, was made a better offer. btw heli, I checked to see what picks you had and you dont have any?

:eek::eek::eek:

I should have my 2nd... will need to check..

Right....... it seems my 2nd round pick has disappeared....
    very very odd.. it hasnt been traded to anyone and the Titans should have their second round pick in the draft this year...

Who took my pick :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

They gave it to the Jags along with their dignity in week 14. :D

No, seriously though, that's very odd. Absolutely positive you didn't trade it? Even at the start of the campaign? I noticed my 4th pick was missing when I thought I had it, but then remembered I gave it to Dave along with my 1st for Tebow. Good lord I didn't know the weight of a first round draft pick back then :pac: Still, no regrets!

• Advertisement

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    They gave it to the Jags along with their dignity in week 14. :D

No, seriously though, that's very odd. Absolutely positive you didn't trade it? Even at the start of the campaign? I noticed my 4th pick was missing when I thought I had it, but then remembered I gave it to Dave along with my 1st for Tebow. Good lord I didn't know the weight of a first round draft pick back then :pac: Still, no regrets!

Kick me while i'm down!!!

Nope.. i've checked the 3 guys i did trades with and they dont have it...
    ah fcuk that!

Guess you'll find out tonight, see who's picking in your spot...

adrian522 wrote: »
    Guess you'll find out tonight, see who's picking in your spot...

Actually good thinking....

Found it..

The Giants have my pick... we havent done any trades so how they have it is completely baffling

Maybe they broke into LP Field in the middle of the night and snatched it away. Surprised they didn't grab the first round pick if that was the case.

Something is a foot here...

Myself and empacher had a very brief conversation about a trade but it was player for player and we didnt do it.

EA you twats, give me my pick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Have the Giants traded with any one at all?

I dont think so, Empacher was away..

How do you know he has your pick?

SantryRed wrote: »
    How do you know he has your pick?

I went through the teams :pac:

I'm pick 20, empacher has 2 2nd round picks.

His other second round pick is overall 52nd which is 32 picks 1st round and then 20 picks 2nd round.

I still dont other stand how it got to him

Also just to clairfy i'm not saying empacher did anything dodgy, I know this is down to EA somehow

• Advertisement

Did the Titans have any dealings with the Giants in real life?

Advertisement