Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a loan of a Dell PA-9 Charger

Options
  • 31-12-2012 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

If anyone around Rush could loan me a Dell PA-9 charger for a day, I'd be very grateful.

I bought a new battery, but it won't charge properly and I think the PA-6 charger I have may be faulty, or not putting out enough power.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I think I have one. It says "PA-9 Family" on it. It's got a funny connector on it. Three pin holes. Is that what you need?

pics....

234435.jpg

234436.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

That's the one, yes.

Any chance I could borrow it sometime over the next few days?
    I just want to see if I have a battery or charger issue.

Thanks.

Yep, no problem. Tomorrow evening is probably best if you can wait that long. You can have it overnight. The battery in the laptop is dead so I rely on it for our only laptop since the last one died.

If you're in a hurry you can knock over now and grab it for a few hours. I'll PM you.

Got your PM, thanks.

• Advertisement

Thanks to Khannie, a true gent!

No problem at all. Very nice to meet you.

Advertisement