Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what is best credit card

Options
  • 31-12-2012 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

hi all
    dont want to start a card war but i have a mbna visa card and find it very good and dont owe anything on it and dont pay any intrest if i can but some of my pals say its not a great card . i use it a lot , if there is a better card i would change .there is a lot of small print with cards and i dont read this maybe i am wrong

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Define "better" and why your friends are saying your current card is "not great"? Otherwise people are just stabbing in the dark.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Tesco card gives back tesco club points when you use it. There's bonus points for how you use it too. My own platinum card from AIB pays me 0.5% back on any purchases I make. Usually results in about 5-20 euro back per month as I try to use it for everything (except lidl). Even better if you dont owe interest on it.

Have a look here:
    http://www.bonkers.ie/compare-credit-cards/

Advertisement