Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Year Over

Options
  • 31-12-2012 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭

Well Guys & Girls another year is nearly over and its time for the New Year resolutions to be made.

I hope you enjoyed 2012 and I hope 2013 works out even better.

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and safe shooting for the year to come.

Also if you have anything that you would like to see from the Shooting sections of Boards in the months to come let us know and we will try sort something out. It can be anything from a meet up to competitions and everything in between.

Once again Happy New Year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Well you were talking about doing some of the bench-rest competitions with your CZ 22lr. So I'll see you there for that. Have to get you into the gallery comps. as well

All the best for the New Year to one and All

cj

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

well as for some thing from the shooting section of Boards ... How about a Group Buy section pinned within the Shooting For Sale/Wanted section.

I see your looking into getting CZ parts in numbers to cut down on shipping and possibly getting a discount....

If some one wants to bring in something they could post their plan and see if someone else is thinking the same...

Don't know if I've explained that very well!

And happy new year to everyone , may you all shoot straight ...

Fish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

Athbhliain faoi mhaise duit!
    "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow" – Albert Einstein.

Very best wishes for a safe and Happy New Year!

a2079171365a068d01b152_m.jpg

"Hunting Big Horn Sheep"

This piece of calendar art was created by Philip R. Goodwin circa 1923 for a Winchester promotional calendar.

Advertisement