Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snakey little snake

Options
  • 31-12-2012 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Tis a while since i've been in the water, due to work and forecasts not goin my way, so when the forecast gods smiled upon me i felt at last. Only three mates and myself, Head and half left slabby clean reef all to ourselves, perfect. I got out back and watched my mates get into some nice ones. Went to go for my first one, made the drop, noticed two scratchin, said nothing, turned and found the line, one still scratchin then backed off. My next one was about twenty mins later, nice position, start scratchin then mate appears to my right and starts the drop. I pulled out, he's deeper. Next 2 waves there he is. I felt aggrieved, in fact still do. Wrecked my session. Wasn't feeling the love. My question is: because i know them is it ok to knock him the f**k out for doing it?? I know it's frowned upon but a frown and a couple of aimed F yous didn't seem to stop it??Anyone any experience on solutions that actually worked and not just sound great??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Low Pockets

Sit deeper?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭promethius

Sit deeper?

that or find new friends :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Wonder how long the friendship will last if your calling him a snake online:D

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Brandog

rodento wrote: »
    Wonder how long the friendship will last if your calling him a snake online:D
    Tis a lot milder to what i called him on the day. After all he snagged all the waves so i guess naming has no effect. You're fairly bullet proof Rodent:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Bullet proof :eek:

Guess its more a case of needing some neck to be in the water these days:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Freedive Ireland

sharing is caring

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

Just run the snake over good and proper, pump the board too while you are at it !

Advertisement