If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SONY STR-DN1030 & BDP-S790

Options
  • 31-12-2012 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi ya Mc'er

Can you get me a Sony STR-DN1030 & BDP-S790?
    And do you have any of those lovely little Monitor Audio MSW-10 at the boards.ie "special price" :D

.•:*¨¨*:•. HAPPY NEW YEAR .•:*¨¨*:•.

Thanks

Tony M

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

tontoirl wrote: »
    Hi ya Mc'er

Can you get me a Sony STR-DN1030 & BDP-S790?
    And do you have any of those lovely little Monitor Audio MSW-10 at the boards.ie "special price" :D

.•:*¨¨*:•. HAPPY NEW YEAR .•:*¨¨*:•.

Thanks

Tony M

Hi Tone - long time etc - hope you and all the Lancias are well? ( I still have mine languishing in the garage)

I don't have much to play with on any of these unfortunately (and I only have the MR 790's available at the moment which I'd guess is the one you want anyway??) - the best I could do is £629.95???

All available from stock at the moment if you wanted to drive up ( oh no wait / bad idea - Lancia, you'd never make it.... ;))

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 18 tontoirl

All available from stock at the moment if you wanted to drive up ( oh no wait / bad idea - Lancia, you'd never make it.... ;))

Ha bleedin' ha
    At least my Inte would get there quickly :D

The Amp & Blu-ray is for the bro-n-law but I think he's blown his center speaker so that's his priority now (and the amp)
    Do u still have the MSW-10 subs (need one for the kitchen)?
    I'll give the lads a buzz in the shop tomorrow (wed 2nd)

Regards
    Tony
    (btw my brothers collection of Lancias has gotten out of hand from an 832 to fulvia he's up to about 5)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

tontoirl wrote: »
    Ha bleedin' ha
    At least my Inte would get there quickly :D

The Amp & Blu-ray is for the bro-n-law but I think he's blown his center speaker so that's his priority now (and the amp)
    Do u still have the MSW-10 subs (need one for the kitchen)?
    I'll give the lads a buzz in the shop tomorrow (wed 2nd)

Regards
    Tony
    (btw my brothers collection of Lancias has gotten out of hand from an 832 to fulvia he's up to about 5)

Tony,

apologies for the late reply!

832...NICE!!! :D:D I always wanted one of those but never quite got around to it ( it was during my ALFA 164 Cloverleaf phase...)

Yep- still have the MSW10 - I can ask urs to bring one down for ya tomorrow and you can collect over the weekend from the Fulvia Funeral home if you like ( I MUST get it running again this year!)

On the Centre - if he wants something decent (as in really decent) but at a simply crazy price the monitor audio MCentre at £69 is just stupidly good - really close to the BX Centre but less than half the price..

( £179.95 if you wanted the MSW10 and the MCentre together.....;))

http://www.monitoraudiousa.com/support/past-products/m-series/mcentre/

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 18 tontoirl

Thanks John

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.