Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A work in progress

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Solobally8

Delighted to see you back banner. Dont worry- I'm slower and fatter than when you left too and I kept training!!

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭banner_phoenix

jcsmum wrote: »
    yay, she's back :D (again!)

All joking aside, hope you remain injury free, I like racing road trips :)

You liking road trips, well I'm shocked :p
    Solobally8 wrote: »
    Delighted to see you back banner. Dont worry- I'm slower and fatter than when you left too and I kept training!!

Here I've just had a read of your log and no fear of you. Hopefully you'll be good to go for Sat

Wed April 17th

Run: Easy 25 mins

I wish that bloody wind would ever give it a rest. Felt like I was running on the spot at times and the ear phones kept falling out with the flapping jacket collars. Apart from that a nice leg stretcher and I do like the running again...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭red face dave

Welcome back banner and hope its an injury free rest of year.

Welcome back banner and hope its an injury free rest of year.

Thanks Dave, off to catch up on your log and see how your swimming if going :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Trig1

Welcome back Banner!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭Younganne

Welcome back Banner, glad to see you're back into the "swing" of things!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭madon

Woohoo welcome back!

Thanks for the welcome back messages folks.

Thur April 18th

Rest

Fri April 19th

Gym session to try and strengthen all the muscles. One of those jelly leg sessions which I really enjoy :rolleyes:

Sat April 20th

Easy 40 min run and I really enjoyed this. Good to be back in summer gear too :)

Sun April 21st

Finally dragged myself away from the London marathon and some brilliant runs by the boardsies crew. Well done to all.

Easy 20 min run which again I just loved and then hopped on the bike afterwards to see if I remembered how to cycle. 21km on the bike and it was great to be back out there.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Tri Athy?

• Advertisement
Advertisement