Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog on dublin bus?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Look apologies if I caused any offence - I mentioned what has been suggested to me by people joking with me (i have a retriever) when I said wished I could take my dog on the dart etc in passing - I have no intention of doing it and from the OPs posts so far on here they're a respobsible owner and have more cop on to do it!. I don't think anyone would do it tbh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Ambersky

I can understand how retrievers and labs in harness could be asked if they are assist or guide dogs as they are breeds that are often used.
    Im sure you meant no harm tk123.
    It does no harm though reminding people of how important it is to preserve the reputation of The Guide Dogs.
    Dog owners may be great with their dogs and they may not, we dont know on a public site like this.

Advertisement