Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerbil Pup

• 31-12-2012 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey, I'm looking for a pair of gerbil pups, preferably male, in the carrickmacross area. I have experiance with hamsters, i have the cages etc. Thank you:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 somewherenear

Hi

I own two gerbils and just to warn you that gerbils and hamsters are completely different.
    A hamster cage is not suitable for a gerbil and they need alot more bedding as they like to tunnel. Make sure to do research as I was given bad advice when I got mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 maxpower1535

Oh yeahh i know that,i have the internet research done and a tank with a large cage topper sorted,ijust need the gerbil's,l'd just rather not buy from a pet shop if i have the option, yano?

Advertisement