If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio RX Center and RXFX rears

Options
  • 31-12-2012 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi There RicherSounds

Could you please give me your best boardie price for a Monitor RX Center Speaker to match the RX6 Front Speakers I got from you earlier in the year?

Also, what would a your best boardie offeirng on a package of an RX Center and a pair of RXFX Rears?

Many thanks and happy new year to you all ..

Niall

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

clancynl wrote: »
    Hi There RicherSounds

Could you please give me your best boardie price for a Monitor RX Center Speaker to match the RX6 Front Speakers I got from you earlier in the year?

Also, what would a your best boardie offeirng on a package of an RX Center and a pair of RXFX Rears?

Many thanks and happy new year to you all ..

Niall

Hi Niall

Hope you are enjoying the RX6's - what cracking speakers!

I can do the RX Centre and the RX FX together at just £569.95 for the two pairs (thats over £100 off)

Individually the RX Centre is £259.95 (reduced from £299) and the RXFX are £349.95 (reduced from £379.95)

The gloss finishes are 20% more expensive - but the prices above cover black and all the wood veneer finishes..

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭darrenheaphy

I looked everywhere for MA RX's and got the best deal from RicherSounds :) I keep checking this forum every now and again to see when John's amazing clearance bargains are going up :-D

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

I looked everywhere for MA RX's and got the best deal from RicherSounds :) I keep checking this forum every now and again to see when John's amazing clearance bargains are going up :-D

Thanks as ever Darren - the fivers in the post (again) thats a mega system you got from us and I hope it's still firing on all cylinders and making you smile?

Thanks again for the kind words and the biz is much appreciated!

ATVB,

J

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭clancynl

Hi There .. .

Does this price still stand for the RX Silver Centre ?  If not, could you give me the current RS boardie offer for the RX Silver Centre for February?

I'm aiming to have the funds ready for it  the end of this week ... 

Ta,

N

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi There .. .

Does this price still stand for the RX Silver Centre ?  If not, could you give me the current RS boardie offer for the RX Silver Centre for February?

I'm aiming to have the funds ready for it  the end of this week ... 

Ta,

N
    Hi Clancynl.

Yip we can still offer the RX centre and the same price quoted above.

Which colour are you looking for?

• Advertisement

Hi Clancynl.

Yip we can still offer the RX centre and the same price quoted above.

Which colour are you looking for?
    Hi there ... I'd be looking at the Walnut finish ...

Thanks

N

Hi there ... I'd be looking at the Walnut finish ...

Thanks

N
    Hi Clancynl.

We currently have the Walnut finish in stock and ready to go.

If you are happy to fire ahead drop me a number in a PM and I'll give you a buzz :D

Hi Clancynl.

We currently have the Walnut finish in stock and ready to go.

If you are happy to fire ahead drop me a number in a PM and I'll give you a buzz
    Hi Gents ... Apologies for the long time in getting back to you .. But I'm now in a position to go ahead and order up one of these Monitor Audio RX Centers in Walnut ... do you have in stock and has the price dropped dramatically :)

Hi Gents ... Apologies for the long time in getting back to you .. But I'm now in a position to go ahead and order up one of these Monitor Audio RX Centers in Walnut ... do you have in stock and has the price dropped dramatically

Hi Clancynl,

Thanks for getting back to us :)

I've double checked our stock and we have the walnut finish in stock.  Price on the centre is still sitting at £289.95 here.  I'm sure we can match John's £259.95 he quoted before tho :)

If you'd like to PM me your details I can give you a shout to get the ball rolling.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Trompette

Hi RS,

Nice prices above.
    What is the best boardie price if I add the RX6: I mean RX6 + RXFX + RXCentre in wood veneer.
    What wood finish do you have in stock?

• Advertisement

Trompette wrote: »
    Hi RS,

Nice prices above.
    What is the best boardie price if I add the RX6: I mean RX6 + RXFX + RXCentre in wood veneer.
    What wood finish do you have in stock?

Hi Trompette, 

PM coming your way :)

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.