Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man Bags?

• 31-12-2012 5:07pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭

Do any of you guys out there wear a ' man bag', that is a male version of a ladies handbag. I purchased a lovely black leather bag in River Island recently, which is ideal for carrying those bits and pieces when going out and about. I have always worn a shoulder bag and could not imagine going out without my bag. Its far better than stuffing things into one's pockets as many men tend to do. I think that a nice leather shoulder is an essential accessory for the modern male - opinions!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,082 ✭✭✭OU812

Have a crappy black messenger type bag that I use for work. Laptop, lunch, folders, book. That's be all I use it for though. Wouldn't use one as par for the course

Advertisement