Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please on sw1070

Options
  • 31-12-2012 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭

Hi lads the other half is trying to fit a Sw1070 alarm to his parents house and he has sent me to the computer to find out how to add rf sensors to the panel. I cant find anything and really want to get home before next year:rolleyes::D. Can anyone help please and thankyou

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

He can see them on the panel but they are not added to it:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Cadzer

gonker wrote: »
    He can see them on the panel but they are not added to it:confused:
    You need to open and close the tamper switch to add the rf devices

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭John Kelly of

devices menu
    rf devices menu
    add and id rf devices
    add and id rf zone
    it will then scan for them
    it will say number found
    press next and it will give a zone number which the first device will be allocated to. If it says zone 12 then it will add the devices one by one starting at zone 12 then zone 13 etc.
    then go around and close lids on them one by one If you have them closed open and close again
    it will beep once for each device it adds.
    thats it
    if you want to name zones or change options on a zone go to zone menu.
    if you only want shock without contact go to rf devices menu and find fr device options set reeds to off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

Thank you both. Great help all sorted now and I am home before next year :D

Advertisement