Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter eggs on sale !

Options
  • 31-12-2012 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭

Easter eggs already on sale in Tesco Ardkeen this is some joke its still December does anyone actually buy them around this time surely they can wait.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Wow thats just retarded :rolleyes:

But with the way people are going these days, what with mass panic in the shops over Christmas (its one day FFS), Im not surprised they need all the following years presents or egss straight away. People are just that busy nowadays...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

While on the subject of madness , - I saw a woman buying Christmas lights yesterday .

They were reduced from €19.99 to €11.99

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

It's just chocolate. Buy it anyway!

If they sold selection boxes all year round I would still buy them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Faq wrote: »
    Easter eggs already on sale in Tesco Ardkeen this is some joke its still December does anyone actually buy them around this time surely they can wait.

This must be a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

another day another dollar:(

Tesco has been criticised after putting Easter eggs on sale Christmas eve.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2252871/Only-97-days-Supermarkets-selling-Easter-eggs--Christmas-Eve.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭200motels

Christmas, New Years, Easter, Valentines and all the other bull is only something you buy into and I don't, you can be happy without it all but if it's something your into so be it, it's all a capitalist commercial load of cods wallop.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

yep they are selling, no business would stock shelves with some thing thats going to gather dust until march.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Phsyche

While on the subject of madness , - I saw a woman buying Christmas lights yesterday .

They were reduced from €19.99 to €11.99

What's wrong with that?

We always get reduced stuff for Christmas for the following year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭dzilla

well this is it lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

i think cococoady will be happy there on sale poor child loves his easter eggs

• Advertisement
Advertisement