Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACTUAL meter reading

Options
  • 31-12-2012 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭

Hi there.
    Just a quick question.
    I got my ebill on Dec 22nd or thereabouts with payment due Jan 7th.
    This bill was estimated and I emailed actual readings there today.
    Can you advise if these readings will be reflected in payment thats presented for in a weeks time??
    Regards...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Longford Lass,

Have you received any notification of a revised bill by email in the meantime? If you send us your account details we can check to see if the readings were registered on system.

We provide a number of ways for customers to submit actual readings if they received an estimated bill/missed the meter reader - see here. ESB Networks plan to read your meter 4 times a year, so in a 12-month period, customers can expect 2 estimations.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Longford Lass

Hi David.
    I only sent the actual readings online through me ebill page on Dec 31st so havent received any notification just yet anyway.
    I have no problem with estimated readings at all...just at this time of year with my usage way up I'd rather know where I stand by getting an actual reading bill.
    I'll email you the details and you can check this further for me when you get a chance.
    Many thanks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Longford Lass,

David is not in again until next Monday so do private message me the details if you wish and I will investigate.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement