Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most embarrassing name on a shirt

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭Felexicon

Not football but still funny enough

rudy20gay.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

funny-football-jersey-names-dingle-berry.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

602776_520258514675266_1037244221_n.jpg

I thought he played for Man City :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Little known fact: Man City's away jersey is exactly the same as Liverpool's home jersey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Does that say Balotelli or Ladotelli?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

'Public Enemy'...printed on my Borussia Dortmund goalkeeper jersey some 20 years ago. Seized by the stewards in Leverkusen ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Does that say Balotelli or Ladotelli?

I don't know either way its a shocking thing to put on the back of jersey .

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I saw someone wearing a Bebe jersey once. That must be hard to live down, getting that on your shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭MaroonAndGreen

Ive seen some United fans with Macheda on the back of their jerseys.... has to be embarrassing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,930 ✭✭✭KH25

Only ever got 2 jerseys with a name. Berbatov 9 on the United 50th anniversary jersey a few years back and Chicharito 14 on last season's away jersey. I still wear the Berba jersey though because Im still a fan of him and I like the shirt. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

I have been tempted to get bebe put on the jersey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

KH25 wrote: »
    Only ever got 2 jerseys with a name. Berbatov 9 on the United 50th anniversary jersey a few years back and Chicharito 14 on last season's away jersey. I still wear the Berba jersey though because Im still a fan of him and I like the shirt. :P

Why would you ruin the 50th anniversary jersey with a name and number on it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭recyclops

SantryRed wrote: »

I loved the European numbering on that jersey, I got giggs 11 on my long sleeve one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭doomed

Different sport but I imagine that J. J. Putz of the Arizona Diamondbacks will have trouble shifting shirts

• Registered Users Posts: 5,930 ✭✭✭KH25

SantryRed wrote: »

I liked how it looks. Almost every other jersey I own is blank anyway. Besides, just because its the anniversary shirt isn't a reason not to get it printed.

Advertisement