Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Rail - 25% off.......

• 31-12-2012 11:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭

Posted on their Facebook page this evening:
    Happy New Year Everyone!!! 25% off all bookings from midnight tonight (New Years Eve) until midnight New Years Day. Simply enter promo code IE1552. Enjoy :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

just posted on twitter:

"Happy New Year! 25% off all bookings on irishrail.ie for 24 hrs, midnight to midnight on 1st Jan 2013. Use code IE1552 for discount!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Munster Magic

Why can I only book up to the 19th of January? It says bookings can be made 60 days in advance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭rustyzip

Why can I only book up to the 19th of January? It says bookings can be made 60 days in advance

'cause the timetable is changing on the 19th Jan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Fishy1

According to the Irish Rail rep on their Facebook page: "We are waiting for the timetable to be signed off. We will put out more codes to promote the new timetable going live."

Keep an eye on their Facebook / Twitter pages nearer to the 19th & you might save yourself a few euro :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Fishy1 wrote: »
    According to the Irish Rail rep on their Facebook page: "We are waiting for the timetable to be signed off. We will put out more codes to promote the new timetable going live."

Keep an eye on their Facebook / Twitter pages nearer to the 19th & you might save yourself a few euro :)

I miss the 02 codes :( Don't travel half as much now, but used the 25% off on Christmas day, so happy days :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 673 ✭✭✭blobbie

New code until midnight 7th Feb

25% off bookings on irishrail.ie til midnight tonight with promo code TWT1709 #25Kgiveaway Even more savings after #promnight :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭ablelocks

blobbie wrote: »
    New code until midnight 7th Feb

25% off bookings on irishrail.ie til midnight tonight with promo code TWT1709 #25Kgiveaway Even more savings after #promnight :)

ah feck - I bought 2 train tickets yesterday afternoon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭MJ434

Any New codes?

Advertisement