Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are petrol stations open tomorrow (new year's day)?

• 01-01-2013 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

So are petrol stations open tomorrow? Is it like xmas day or just another ordinary day? Finally gonna get out for a spin but I think I'm running on empty.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Gru

Blondie919 wrote: »
    So are petrol stations open tomorrow? Is it like xmas day or just another ordinary day? Finally gonna get out for a spin but I think I'm running on empty.

Should be I reckon, back when I was working in one. You'd either get new years eve new years day to work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

Blondie919 wrote: »

Theres only one other day like xmas day , and thats Good Friday .

New Years day will be normal , like a Sunday thank god

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭Blondie919

Nice one!!

First day off in weeks, forecast is good and the start of a new year....perfect for biking!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

Plenty open. They might close early this evening, but most will be open today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Loads of stations open on Christmas and New year. Only thing that has sales restrictions is booze, everything else can be sold.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭AgileMyth

I work in a petrol station. We've never closed on good Friday. Don't think anywhere does except the pubs. We're open today but its a shorter day than usual.

A lot of stations now have pay at pump facilities which are available 24 hours if you have a credit/debit card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Gru

AgileMyth wrote: »
    I work in a petrol station. We've never closed on good Friday. Don't think anywhere does except the pubs. We're open today but its a shorter day than usual.

A lot of stations now have pay at pump facilities which are available 24 hours if you have a credit/debit card.

I've seen these too, but I'm a little wary of using them considering they're surely open to skimming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,364 ✭✭✭bladespin

Gru wrote: »
    I've seen these too, but I'm a little wary of using them considering they're surely open to skimming.

Everything that takes a card is open to skimming, just need to use the brain whilst using them.

MasteryDarts Ireland - Master your game!

Advertisement