Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'd like to read a personal account/memoir of a really happy marriage

Options
  • 01-01-2013 2:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any kind of book resembling something along those lines?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Does anyone know of any kind of book resembling something along those lines?

It's publishingly boring, the wife or husband must be gay or illicitly affairing.

I've no idea of happiness, I'm over thirty years, never strayed, she never strayed, the children are in two families, the early born are riotous and unconventional, the youngest are surprisingly conservative.

My wife performs her duty, sometimes encouragingly, sometimes enthusiastically, sometimes not, sometimes, something else :)

Yes, it's a boring cycle of sex, breakfast, walk the dog, feed the fish, have dinner, watch TV, go to bed sleep, wake up, get up, discuss the sex, was it good, better, poor, last time we had it, can we remember, breakfast, walk the dog .....

Advertisement