Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC 2013 queries

Options
  • 01-01-2013 5:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey there folks

Not entirely sure if anyone has had this question besides myself, but I was a previous participant of IEC back in 2011.

I went with a UK passport, which expired this year after I came back in January. I have since got myself an Irish passport, which I plan to apply with when the IEC opens. Would this cause a problem with my application?

I also wanted to know if police certificates from ACRO, which state Irish citizenship are accepted over Garda.

Any advice and reassurance greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭minnow12

Hi!!
    Can anyone recommend a decent hostel in downtown Vancouver? Need it for about a week Id say - work subbing me out to another company and need someplace to stay til I find somewhere more permanent.

Advertisement